Monday 8 April 2013

March Favourites!

Holaaa!
it's been a while since my last blog post
so i thought would show you lot
some things I've been loving in March.
  


Harajuku Lovers - G (Christmas Edition)
Ever since the harajuku collection come out 
I've loved the one called G, its got such a summery smell
and it's so fruity! If i could i would probably drink it!
My mum usually gets me these small limited edition ones
for birthdays and at Christmas and i have really been loving
this one!

Primark's Raspberry and Papaya candle
This is the 2nd time I've purchased this candle,
simply because it smells so nice! It lasts for ages 
and the smell doesn't get sickly and does give the room a
subtle smell, not an overwhelming one like some I've come
across, next time you're in Primark have a smell of this candle
and i think you will persuaded to buy it!

Hair Cuff & Doughnut
I bought this hair cuff from Internacionale, i thought it looked cute
and would make a cute little statement piece, it's really
easy to wear and is so quick to do so there is no faffing
about as i don't like to faff that much with my hair.

Garnier Essentials Moisturiser 
I have really been loving this moisturiser
for the reason that i suffer with dry skin and once i apply
this to my face it instantly helps make my skin look 
moisturised and smooth. It sinks in to the skin 
so quickly so there's no need to wait around before
applying foundation too!

17 Highlighter
I only recently discovered this in my room when i was 
packing it up and thought i would try it out
as i had never really tried a highlighter out before and
boy do i love it, i love the slight shine it gives to my
cheekbones and makes them stand out! I think i might invest in
a better quality one though as now i have experienced the
joys of a highlighter i can buy a high end one and know what I'm doing!

E.l.f Blush - Glow
When Elf recently done their 50% off offer i went a little
crazy and among the many items i bought, i bought this blusher.
 Its a peachy pink tone with a tiny bit of shimmer.
 i don't usually like shimmer as i find that it
spreads around my face, but this blush doesn't, its quite a sheer colour
so its not to overpowering on the face but you can build
 it up to make your cheeks pop a little more, haha.

E.l.f Translucent Matifying Powder
As i just said when i went a little crazy on E.l.f i bought
this matifying powder, it really does
do 'what it says on the tin' it matifys your skin completely.
i don't use this on my whole face, just the areas that 
are 'oil-prone' such as my nose and chin and it does do its job
and keeps the shine away!




No comments:

Post a Comment