Friday 22 November 2013

Glossybox November 2013


Glossybox - November 2013


As i'm a new subscriber to Glossybox i thought i would start
doing monthly posts every time i get them, i know that people
 are a little on the skeptical side about these as you never

know what you are going to get. 
I started my subscription in October and to be
quite honest i wanted to cancel my subscription as soon as i
 received it as it was not what i expected at all, but i carried it on for another
month in hope it would get better and in my opinion it really did!



Vichy Idealia Life Serum 2x3mls & Smoothing and Illuminating Cream 3mls
I am yet to try these as im still using a serum from the October box but i
am so excited to try these, i've heard good things about Vichy and
im sure i wont be let down! I'll keep you updated!
£29.50/30ml 

Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow - Nect
I was so excited to see there was an eye-shadow in this months box
as i absolutely love the stuff! The colour is an ivory/whitish colour
which i used on my brow bone as a highlighter and it looked fab!
Although the only down side is it is a foreign brand and the website is
not easy to understand so i do not think i will be repurchasing - Bummer!
1.48g/£16.80

Yves Rocher Hand Cream Cacao & Pistachio 
Winter is right on our doorsteps so this means one thing for me - dry hands,
usually my hands are quite clammy (TMI) but as soon as winter comes 
around they become so dry! So this hand cream is brilliant just to chuck
in my bag...The smell is amazing as well, cannot go wrong with this one!
£1.95/75ml

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails
I'm very skepical when it comes to using quick drying products on
my nails as everyone i have tried never works. If im 
completely honest i found this to be like all the other, didn't
help my nails dry in 60 seconds like it states and leaves a horrible
oily substance on my nails! Thumbs down from me.
£5.50/125ml

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush Stain & Moisturizer 
I've wanted to try one of these Lip stains for ages as so many brands
have them so when i received this i was happy, its a burnt orange/red colour
and it goes on so smoothly and actually feels moisturizing! I may have to
invest in some more of these!
£12.00/2.5g


Hope this was some help to anyone is thinking about subscribing 
i think this months was well worth the money and they have really
outdone themselves considering last months!
I'm hopefully going to be doing more blog posts now i have some
time so keep your eyes peeled for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment