Sunday 24 February 2013

Pick Of The Week

Holaaa!
So, i know i haven't done a blog post all week
and this is the same type of post i done 
last Sunday but i have been so busy with 
work etc. that i haven't had time, oops!

So this weeks pick is...


Origins Super Spot Remover - £13.00

After many trips to the origins counter in Debenhams
i finally decided to purchase the Super Spot Remover.
Every beauty guru on youtube raves about
this product so i thought it was time to try it out 
(as it was my time of the month; my skin had 
a little break out as usual)
I also persuaded my friend Charlotte to buy it,
check out her blog too, HERE. She posts about beauty too!
We literally cannot go into Debenhams without 
buying something, haha!
    I've been using this product for a week now, 
     i use it after I've cleansed and moisturized my face
      before going to bed; This is the way i have found
       it to work for me!

PROS
- Straight away you feel this burning sensation but 
i like the feeling - it just shows that its already working. 
- Produces this kind of shield around the spot making
it more difficult for it to rub off during sleep etc.
- The nib at the top allows only a small amout of the 
gel to be released, which stops the product being wasted.
- See a remarkable difference in the redness/size
of the spot within the first application.

CONS
- Makes the skin around the spot that the gel was 
applied to very dry and flaky. 
- The price - although i think it is worth it, there
is other products on sale which can probably do 
the same job but for half of this price.

Aimee
x x x

Disclaimer
           This product has worked for me and i am really happy with it,
             these are my opinions and i cannot 
                 promise the same results or opinions for anyone else.




8 comments:

  1. im a new beauty blogger & i would enjoy it if you check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xxx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Love it.

    Let's follow?

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i' ve heard so many great things about origins - thanks for the review! followed you:) xx
    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good brand, i would really recommend it! followed you back:)xx

      Delete
  4. aw thankyou! checked your blog out and i really liked it! followed you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I've just discovered your blog, and I have to say, I really like it! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, if you're interested; http://emily-etc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html :-)

    Blog some more soon!xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou so much! I've seen this but didn't think i'd actuallybe nominated! aw:) i will blog soon but i've been so busy!xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stuff, but you are right it is so pricey :/ it would be really good to find a similar product for less! Marwa x
    thenotrichgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete