Saturday 16 March 2013

About Me TAG


Holaaa!
As i have only recently started this blog i thought that i would
do the 'About Me TAG' so people can get to know me
better! I couldn't find any blogger TAGS so i thought that
i would use a youtube tag instead and just use it like that!



Do you have a middle name?
I do indeed! It's Charlotte, my mumma's name!

How old are you?
I'm 17 years and 3 months old!

Favourite drink?
My favourite drink would have to be Old Jamaica Grape Soda, 
seriously, if you haven't ever tried it i suggest 
you try it NOW!

Favourite song at the moment?
I think my favourite song at the moment would have to be 
Faded by James Arthur, mm he's so sexy.

What would you name your kids?
If i had girls i would call them Emilia and Ingrid. 
If I had boys i would call them Theodore and Noah
They're rather erotic names but i actually love them, haha!

Favourite Perfume?
If i had to pick my favourite perfume i think it'd have to be Pure Poison
 by Dior, i literally wear it every day, i love it.

Favourite Holiday?
I think everyone who knows me knows this answer, JAMAICA!
I went in December 2011, I met some lovely people and it
was such an amazing holiday, it was unreal!

Have you been out the country, if so how many times?
I go on holiday every year, typically in the summer holidays
i have gone to turkey for the past couple of summers
and again, i absolutely love it there! Cannot wait for August 
to come around again, WOO!

How many siblings do you have?
I have one sibling, who is 20 years old and is the best big sister
i think i could have! She's stunningly beautiful and i love her!

Whats your favourite store?
\Clothes wise - Topshop, Newlook, River Island
Cosmetic Wise - Debenhams, Boots and Superdrug

Favourite Restaurant?
DEFO Nando's or TGI Fridays, mm!

Favourite Youtubers?
Sam Pepper, Alfie, Marcus, Caspar Lee, Zoella,
SprinkleofGlitter, BeautyCrush, wonderfuly0u

Favourite Movie?
Little Mermaid, forever.

Favourite TV Show?
90210, The Walking Dead, Desperate Housewives,
Sex and the City

What phone do you have?
Iphone 4S

How tall are you?
5ft 4"

So i hope this gave you a SLIGHT better insight of
what i am and what i like etc, feel free to ask me any
other questions! Or do the tag yourself! I tag
everyone who follows me, i am looking forward
to reading them!

Aimee
x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment